Wednesday, October 16, 2019

#horses - #Saddle advice for compromised rider balance.


Saddle advice for compromised rider balance.

I'm bringing my horse back into work after a 12 month break and I'm looking for some saddle advice.

Earlier this year I started to get Hemiplegic migraines, which include stroke like symptoms such as limb weakness on one side and vertigo. While this isnt a problem generally, it does make me more likely to hit the deck if theres a big shy or half whip round (shes a sweetheart, but pheasants happen! 😂)

Because of this I'm considering a saddle change. I usually ride her in a torsion treeless, which is fine, but not the deepest ride.

I'm considering either a stock saddle or endurance saddle for extra support and security, not a western saddle thanks. Would love some input from riders with mobility issues.

Thanks :)



Submitted October 16, 2019 at 01:33PM by Hassel_my_Hoff
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/diufve/saddle_advice_for_compromised_rider_balance/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment