Sunday, October 27, 2019

#horses - #I was about to buy my own horse but my Dad said no and now i feel crushed.


I was about to buy my own horse but my Dad said no and now i feel crushed.

I've been looking to buy my own horse for a long time. I finally found a horse that really caught my eye. She's a rescue TB mare, 16HH with a beautiful dark brown coat. She's $400 and my mum agreed that we could go and meet her to check she's sound. I've always adored horses and I was so close to being able to love my own today but my Dad said no despite me saying I would contribute my own money towards her. He said we couldn't afford future vet bills, food, agistment etc plus the horse could end up going lame, something could go wrong. I respect his decision in the end, but I'm not happy about it and I feel crushed.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 06:17AM by cantfindmymom
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/dnsguh/i_was_about_to_buy_my_own_horse_but_my_dad_said/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment