Thursday, October 31, 2019

#horses - #First lesson is in the books.


First lesson is in the books.

I had my first lesson last night and it was amazing. I can't wait to go back, I can't wait to learn more, and I can't wait to groom the sweet horse I've been partnered with. I've only met her once and I'm already falling in love with that sweet, beautiful bay. She moves with me like we are truly a team and we were able to do more than twice the work that the instructor is usually able to do with a first timer!

My instructor mentioned all their lesson horses are always for sale when I told her my goal was to eventually own a horse in a few years. I'm gonna hold my horses for now because I know I need way more experience but I really want to say "shut up and take my money," already.

Horses are magical.



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 08:41AM by mom-the-gardener
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/dpohe7/first_lesson_is_in_the_books/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment