Friday, October 25, 2019

#horses - #Any connection to my old horse


Any connection to my old horse

This is a bit of a long shot, but i was wondering if anyone has any connection or knowledge on my old horse, Quick Ta Fame. His sire was Faming Perry and dam Q De Quick. He died of laminitis about 3 years ago. He was a big sorrel "paint" (only little dots around him but it counted) woth stockings and a blaze with a star.

I bought him from Fallon taylor about 2 months before he died. His video was taken off youtube and i have very few pictures and i just wish i could see him again. I doubt it but If anyone happens to have pictures of him or have saved that video and could pm me or send me a link to anything that would be fantastic



Submitted October 25, 2019 at 05:27AM by Thrown_Into_Abyss
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/dmw33s/any_connection_to_my_old_horse/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment