Tuesday, October 29, 2019

#horses - #Advice on having a horse


Advice on having a horse

A few months ago my uncle (lives in Mexico) messaged me to tell me that he spoke to my grandpa and they were giving me a horse. The horse is staying with them since they live in a different country. I didn't take him serious until he started frequently sending me pictures of him. My mom recently visited and my uncle had her send me pictures so basically the whole family knows the horse as my horse. Now I'm freaking out because I don't know anything about horses! Any advice? Things I should get him? Favorite snacks? I'm visiting soon and I want to make sure I bond with him. Thank you!



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 02:02AM by 2lame2comeupwaname
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/domp4j/advice_on_having_a_horse/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment