Tuesday, September 17, 2019

#mylittlepony - #I haven't seen the show since season 4, but I'm interested in watching again; in what order should I watch everything?


I haven't seen the show since season 4, but I'm interested in watching again; in what order should I watch everything?

So I kept up with the show all the way through season 4 to the beginning of season 5. With the show coming to a close soon, I'm interested in watching it again, but I'm not sure what I need to watch in what order. Obviously, I can just go through all the episodes, but I'm aware there have been various movies and special things in between seasons. Could someone give me a chronological order in which I should watch everything? I'd like to get caught up in the same order as if I'd kept up with the show for the past few years.



Submitted September 16, 2019 at 11:46PM by GDP10
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/d5coy1/i_havent_seen_the_show_since_season_4_but_im/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment