Friday, September 13, 2019

#horses - #Take your horses to the vet!!!


Take your horses to the vet!!!

I see this on reddit sometimes and where I live. I cannot stand it when horses start having issues and people just say "They're just acting dumb." No, nine times out of ten they are hurting somewhere. If you never have or it's been a long time since you've had a lameness exam done on your horse and they act "stupid", they're trying to tell you something! I'd say way more than half the people I know don't believe a horse is hurting unless you can clearly see it. Please take your horse to get vet checked before assuming it's just acting "stupid".



Submitted September 13, 2019 at 05:10AM by simplytaylor16
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/d3nni6/take_your_horses_to_the_vet/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment