Monday, September 16, 2019

#horses - #I would give anything to ride a horse again.


I would give anything to ride a horse again.

It's been 8 years.

I miss my boy, and the sad part is he wasn't even mine because we never bought him. I just tell everyone he's mine because I'm actually jealous of people who've had the chance to own one.

We moved when I was 9 to Missouri from Kansas, and I went from riding once a month to nothing. I just wish people were a little more trusting with their animals and people. I get it though, insurance is expensive and everyone is so sue happy that it's hard to trust anyone.

I've tried contacting every stable and riding school near me and they're so expensive and require so much and all I want to do is just be on a horse, no lead ropes, no one hour time limits. I just miss it so much.

(I'm sorry guys, just a little heartbroken and I needed to vent. Anyone who owns a horse has one of the best creatures on this earth and I hope they know that. 💕)



Submitted September 16, 2019 at 06:28PM by ZeroTheWolf17
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/d59ayx/i_would_give_anything_to_ride_a_horse_again/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment