Thursday, August 22, 2019

#mylittlepony - #This show means so much to me.


This show means so much to me.

It has been there for a nearly half of my almost 20 year-old life and as cheesy as it may be, I feel like I'm losing a friend. Both the show and the EQG series/movies have brought me many years of something to look forward to without fail. With EQG seemingly over and the show coming to its inevitable close I'm almost certain the final pieces of each will bring a wealth of tears and I welcome that, because despite how sad it will be to see this era of my life come to an end I am glad that I got to experience it to its conclusion.

I've loved every character we've been shown and especially enjoy the quests and antics of supporting/side-characters (Starlight & Trixie, Sunset & Co., Discord, etc.), with Sunset being one I most hope to see a conclusion for. Unlike many, I simply cannot choose favorites as they are equally valid in my eyes.

With every stroke of every key, I feel cathartic being able to share this to whomever it crosses even if no-one does see it. Although I'm 100% sure the finale is going to make me cry now and if there is a farewell song I am going to straight-up bawl. Also, if some long drawn out credits accompany that song I might be emotionally devastated for a while. I shall wish this series the best in future endeavors and I will continue to be along for this wild ride.



Submitted August 22, 2019 at 07:19AM by Glowpaz
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/ctxcei/this_show_means_so_much_to_me/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment