Sunday, August 25, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Regarding recent events


Regarding recent events

In case some of you don't know, Big Jim has stated on Twitter that he has been receiving hate comments and death threats from various people on his social media, presumably over the leaked MLP finale. This has forced him to lock his Twitter and take a social media break.

I just wanted to say that we shouldn't be allowing this to happen. We're supposed to be better than this. We're supposed to have the ideals of friendship and tolerance being our core values, and to react this violently to something that isn't that earthshaking is frankly embarrassing.

Now, I should let you all know that I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in this subreddit, but I wanted to let you all know of this information to remind you that the writers and producers for this great show are people too. They have feelings as well.

That's all I wanted to say, and I hope you all enjoy the rest of Season 9.



Submitted August 25, 2019 at 03:02PM by mylittlebrony3000
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/cve743/regarding_recent_events/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment