Sunday, August 4, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Man Threatened To Call The Police On Me Because Of MLP


Man Threatened To Call The Police On Me Because Of MLP

Me and my friend were at our local Target, and I had just purchased two My Little Pony Figures. I received a few strange looks from people in the store, but I couldn't blame them. I wouldn't expect a 15 year old male wearing punk-like clothing to be purchasing pink pony dolls. Anyway, we stepped out of the store and we sat down on the side of the building. I needed to open the figures and put them in my bag because I didn't want to carry multiple bags home. It did look a bit suspicious, a teenage boy with MLP toys, but nothing you'd lose sleep over. Eventually, a man stood next to us, staring at me with his arms crossed. He looked around 45, and he was clearly looking for my attention. We made eye contact and I heard him mumble something about ponies. He said a few more things I couldn't hear, but the one thing I heard clearly was along the lines of, "I might just call the cops on you." Obviously, I didn't feel very comfortable so I left before the situation got worse. What do you guys think? Is this crazy? Have you experienced something similar? Id like to know.



Submitted August 04, 2019 at 07:21PM by RainbowDash2004
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/cm4f2x/man_threatened_to_call_the_police_on_me_because/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment