Thursday, August 15, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Is the show/fanbase worth coming back to?


Is the show/fanbase worth coming back to?

I was a big fan of the show back when it had a big boom, I bought a whole bunch of merch and made a few friends through watching it. I stopped watching the show at the end of season 3, and have never picked it back up since. I still would smile every now and then whenever I heard one of the main ponies names or people talking about the show. Recently LittleShy's brony con video hit my recommended, and I watched it, it really made me remember how much I wanted to go to brony con. Although, in the video, he talks about how it will be the last brony con. So is the community dwindling? (Obviously, it's not dead because there were a ton of people at the convention). Should I start watching the show again? Are there any episodes I should skip? Thanks :3

TLDR: Is community thanosed? What episodes are filler?



Submitted August 15, 2019 at 03:31PM by Shanook2
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/cqwd8v/is_the_showfanbase_worth_coming_back_to/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment