Monday, August 5, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Help finding the creator of a plushie from Bronycon?


Help finding the creator of a plushie from Bronycon?

I went to Bronycon this year with the intention of finally buying my first pony plushie. A year or so ago (I can't remember quite clearly) I saw a vendor with an awesome pony plush that looked like it was patchwork and it had big buttons for eyes. However, I did not see them there this year, unless I missed them. Does anyone happen to know who the creator of this pony is? I would like to see if perhaps they have an Etsy store or something similar.

I'm sorry I don't have a picture to show. Thank you in advance!



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 09:47PM by croxxe
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/cmlje6/help_finding_the_creator_of_a_plushie_from/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment