Saturday, August 24, 2019

#horses - #Help me get this girl back in shape


Help me get this girl back in shape

Hi everyone,

I am working with a sweet little 17yo quarter horse right now. Her owner is older and in declining health so I am caring for her and have started riding her.

She is an excellent and well behaved little girl but she hasn't been consistently ridden in several years. She has a thin neck especially, and I would like to strengthen her back.

What sorts of things should I focus on as I develop a new fitness routine for her.

Her name is Lady, but I tend to call her Bug, because she is little and red.

Thanks!

KB



Submitted August 24, 2019 at 06:45AM by KBWordPerson
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/cusyhy/help_me_get_this_girl_back_in_shape/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment