Saturday, August 17, 2019

#horses - #Anyone going to Carolina Horse Sales Auction in Madison, NC?


Anyone going to Carolina Horse Sales Auction in Madison, NC?

The Carolina Horse Sales Co auction for school and camp horses is happening this 24th, I was curious if any North Carolinians were heading there! It also has an online bidding livestream, if you're not local. I'm possibly seeking trailer-pooling, if anyones going and has extra space in any trailer theyre bringing! I don't have one of my own and shipping with the auction company may be super expensive. I live in the raleigh area, so its a 2 hour drive from Madison.



Submitted August 17, 2019 at 07:20AM by coltsmoke
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/crm1n1/anyone_going_to_carolina_horse_sales_auction_in/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment