Monday, July 15, 2019

#horses - #My mate suddenly has an obsession with the mare in the paddock next to her


My mate suddenly has an obsession with the mare in the paddock next to her

My mare (Keri) and the mare that's in the paddock and stable next to her have clicked almost instantly. Keri is normally very hostile towards other horses and will legit fight anyone. However, the new mare on the property (Maddy) and her have become besties. Is there any explanation for this? I have never seen her so attached to any other horse, especially a mare. To give a bit of background, Keri is 20 and Maddy is 5. Maybe something maternal is going on? I'm just curious



Submitted July 15, 2019 at 03:39PM by wowloneal
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/cdnvuo/my_mate_suddenly_has_an_obsession_with_the_mare/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment