Tuesday, July 2, 2019

#horses - #I feel too fat to ride


I feel too fat to ride

So I've always kinda been a little on the heavier side and I've never once felt good about myself, so of course this affects how I feel about my riding. Thing is, I'm not actually fat but I always manage to convince myself somehow that I am.

I've been riding for 2 years now and all of the horses I have ridden don't seem to have an issue carrying me, so I suppose that's good, but it doesn't do much to help. What bothers me most is about how I look when I ride. I feel so out of place compared to the other riders, who have the perfect bodies and then there's me, the noticeably chubbier one.

I guess I should stop my rambling here. I don't even know if this is the right sub to post this.



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 07:31AM by ForeignNecessary
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/c899hc/i_feel_too_fat_to_ride/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment