Wednesday, July 17, 2019

#horses - #How did find your horse? Need advice on buying my next horse.


How did find your horse? Need advice on buying my next horse.

I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but I figured you all would be able to help. It's been a while since I've owned a horse/ridden due to life changes. But I'm about to finally own enough land once again to have horses. I've joined a million facebook horse groups/sale groups etc just so I can start getting a feeling for what's out there again since I've been out of it for a while. I've dealt with my share of dishonest horse people in the past, gotten horses that are nothing like what they were described as, dealt with sellers who have tranq'd horses for visits and then you buy the horse and it's totally crazy. So my question is, how have you found your horses? How have you made sure you were getting exactly what you THOUGHT you were buying? How can I find reputable "horse people"? Thanks in advance!



Submitted July 17, 2019 at 09:35PM by WolfxDreamer
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/cen8hs/how_did_find_your_horse_need_advice_on_buying_my/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment