Thursday, June 20, 2019

#horses - #Equestrian jobs - Can you live from that?


Equestrian jobs - Can you live from that?

Hi,

I'm really curious since I'm not too sure what I will do of my future. Currently finished school in multimedia and I prefer marketing/digital communication as it can touch to almost everything from managing social media, website and do graphic design. I also take horse riding lessons and love that.

Unfortunately, sitting in front of a computer 5 days a week (doing nothing 80% of the time) is killing me and I need some fresh air. I think office job is not for me.

I would like to know if you can currently live from a job as a trail guide or marketing for equestrian company or touristic stable (not in a stupid cubicle)?

By living, I mean, enough money to buy a house, a car and save money for horse and/or travel.

Thank you



Submitted June 20, 2019 at 01:07PM by Nic727
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/c303nf/equestrian_jobs_can_you_live_from_that/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment