Tuesday, May 14, 2019

#mylittlepony - #What do you think will happen to the fandom after the last episode?


What do you think will happen to the fandom after the last episode?

I was really into the show during 2011-12 at college and went back and forth on it from there. Didn't watch much after that but ALWAYS dug the fanart and music and stuff. Read Fallout Equestria and even if this sounds lame it has been one of the biggest and most influential books of fiction I've read. Some of the works, art or otherwise, still give me coldchills at the awesomeness. You know what I'm talking about.

What do you think will become of the community after the final episode? I know it's not as strong as it once was but I still want to see things created from it. Even create things myself if/when I can. It has given a lot of happiness to me and it saddens me to think it will go.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 06:35PM by elysiumchicken
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/bobpq7/what_do_you_think_will_happen_to_the_fandom_after/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment