Monday, May 27, 2019

#horses - #Just to all the people who come on this sub for sexual reasons


Just to all the people who come on this sub for sexual reasons

No we do not do anything sexual with are horses and I am just going to guess on every ones part here who loves their horses no you can not do anything sexual with are horses so please stop asking us chances are no equestrian will let you. Don't get me wrong I am all for completing sexual fantasies and I think if you want to do something weird then ok do but the minute you bring a animal into it who doesn't know what is going on that is where I draw the line so stop asking if you can have sex with equestrians horses because chances are they won't you.



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 09:25AM by arenajumper
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/btn9ox/just_to_all_the_people_who_come_on_this_sub_for/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment