Wednesday, May 29, 2019

#horses - #Horse enamel pins.


Horse enamel pins.

I'm thinking of making quite a few enamel pins of horses. There aren't many good ones around when i was looking to collect some.

So I was wondering if you fine horsey people are interested in collecting pin badges as I would want to sell to horsey people and I want to see what interest there is for them as I have to get them made in bulk.

I would be making more realistic designs and some funny/cute ones. Different breed pins. Some of tack like saddles and bridles. A whole run of horse rug pins haha and anything else horsey related.

Any other ideas greatly appreciated of what you would love to see as a pin.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:01PM by Shyflyer13
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/bum8t7/horse_enamel_pins/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment