Thursday, April 4, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Getting Hyped!


Getting Hyped!

This is actually the most excited I have been for a FiM season premiere since before season 5!

I don't know what it is about endings that gets me so pumped. I love a good beginning but not as much as a well executed (or even over the top) ending.

I know the mood in the fandom right now is mostly one of meloncholy but I just can't wait for Saturday! New ponies! New adventures! And with it being the last season I'm eager to see how they mix things up. You have to expect that they'll want to pull out all the stops and do things with the story that they've been wanting to do forever but had to keep kicking down the road for the sake of saving it until the end.

Are you as hype as I am? Do you wish you could just skip over Friday so we could get to Saturday morning already? ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE END!!?



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 07:46AM by TheKnackerman
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/b9cwo2/getting_hyped/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment