Friday, April 26, 2019

#horses - #How often do you fall/have equine related injuries?


How often do you fall/have equine related injuries?

I've ridden for around 15 years and for some weird reason, I have literally never fallen off or had any reeeally bad injuries with horses. I've come close a lot--even just a week ago, I was riding and "my" lovely little mare spooked and bunny hopped around. I almost came off but just held on and calmed her down. I've been stepped on, nipped at, etc, but I've never had any kind of serious injuries from riding. Just out of my own curiosity, is this weird or do most of you not frequently fall as well?



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 04:43PM by confectiousness
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/bhsgx3/how_often_do_you_fallhave_equine_related_injuries/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment