Friday, March 15, 2019

#mylittlepony - #I almost screamed when I saw Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle stand up for Apple Bloom.


I almost screamed when I saw Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle stand up for Apple Bloom.

Okay, so I'm still pretty new to the MLP series. I know that Season 9 is the last one, so I'm trying to get caught up. I just finished episode 12 of the first season (yes I'm that far behind), the one where Apple Bloom is trying to rush to get her Cutie Mark before Diamond Tiara's Cute-cenèra. All throughout the episode I was trying not to say a word about Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara bc they reminded me of Heather of TDI Season 1. In other words, I despised them, especially when they began to tease Apple Bloom for not having a cutie mark like everyone else.

Towards the end of the episode, I was wondering how it would end. I was also wondering when we'd be introduced to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS TRYING NOT TO CLAP WHEN THEY CAME OUT FROM UNDER THAT TABLE AND SIDED WITH APPLE BLOOM, I'M DEAD SERIOUS. I know it's tough for you to feel alone when it seems that they're the only one with a problem that seemingly no one else has. That's why I'm so happy they came to their rescue.

I may be a bit biased because Scootaloo is my third favorite pony after Rainbow and Pinkie, but everything just clicked after that. I had finally figured out how they met and how they made the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It also explains how Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon became the primary antagonists for the three of them (idk if that's the right word; maybe it's rival, but i don't know). Either way, I'm liking the show so far and I'm definitely going to continue.

Sorry for the long essay.



Submitted March 15, 2019 at 06:32PM by JoshTheGamer17
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/b1mej3/i_almost_screamed_when_i_saw_scootaloo_and/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment