Friday, February 22, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Hi! It's Pinkie! A quick word about the show ending...


Hi! It's Pinkie! A quick word about the show ending...

I've heard everypony have been getting sad about the news that the show is ending next year. I am too! But here's some advice from your 'ol friend Pinkie. "Think of all this like it's a cupcake. It's delicious, but once you eat it, it's gone. And, that can be sad! That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it while you have it! And, once you've eaten it, it's not really gone... it's a part of you! Also, memories and stuff. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't want to be eating the same cupcake my whole life.
Maybe a doughnut next, or maybe some pizza!
I guess what I'm saying is, eat up! The last bite of this cupcake will be scrumptious. And I know for certain - our story will still go on!



Submitted February 22, 2019 at 12:50AM by latentspark
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/atesk7/hi_its_pinkie_a_quick_word_about_the_show_ending/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment