Thursday, February 7, 2019

#horses - #How long did it take your horse to grey? Tell me about your young ones!


How long did it take your horse to grey? Tell me about your young ones!

I bought a 4 day old grey filly, she is nearly 2.7 years old now! She is near black. She greys out a little bit in the winter, come summer-black. Not like dark bay, I mean BLACK.

This winter she is mostly black, and now has a stylish grey smokey eye (maybe its maybeline?).

3/4 TB 1/4 Percheron. Mother is dark bay at 16'3hh, father is full TB and grey-no flea bites at 17hh. Breeder said she's the darkest she has had so far!

Tell me about your greys or your foals!

Mine currently stands at a hair under 16'1, 16'1 last time I stoked her at the butt. Expected to mature at 17hh.



Submitted February 07, 2019 at 02:10PM by fightmilk123
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/ao8nog/how_long_did_it_take_your_horse_to_grey_tell_me/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment