Monday, January 14, 2019

#mylittlepony - #Will We Ever See Any Blu Ray Releases For The Show?


Will We Ever See Any Blu Ray Releases For The Show?

I know they released the 2017 movie and the Equestria Girls movies on Blu Ray, but there's only been DVD releases of the actual show. As a Blu Ray collector (Of both movies and cartoons), I would love to have the series as part of my collection.

My guess right now is that the show will get a Blu Ray release after it ends. We saw that happen recently with another beloved and popular animated series in Gravity Falls.

What do you think? Comment and let me know and thanks for reading. :0)



Submitted January 14, 2019 at 12:16AM by Spidey10
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/aftcel/will_we_ever_see_any_blu_ray_releases_for_the_show/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment