Thursday, January 24, 2019

#mylittlepony - #The Looming End of FiM Makes Me Sad


The Looming End of FiM Makes Me Sad

Though I don't keep up with these things as closely as I used to, there's been a lot of speculation on this sub that MLP: FiM is drawing to a close. To be honest, I understand why--I've been feeling for a while that Hasbro is getting close to painting themselves into a corner, at least in terms of story.

That said, every time I think about the idea of G5, it makes me sad. FiM has really meant a lot to me, especially the brony community, and I feel like it's going to be close to impossible for lightning to strike twice... especially if the people at the helm are following the dictates of the business, and not out of a genuine love for the property.

I don't really know what else to say. It's just, it sounds like the sky really is falling this time, after all these years... and, though it needs to fall eventually, I was hoping that it would stay up a little longer...



Submitted January 24, 2019 at 03:14PM by brokenimage321
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/ajhyeh/the_looming_end_of_fim_makes_me_sad/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment