Monday, January 21, 2019

#horses - #Hello, everyone. I have questions.


Hello, everyone. I have questions.

Sorry in advance if this comes off as ignorant or if it doesn't belong here, but I may purchase a horse in the near future and I'm new to horses.

I live in the city, and the new place I'm working at will pay me about 75k a year. I've always wanted a horse so I thought this would be my chance. The problem is that I know very little about horses. I know they require a lot of care. So, where should I start? What do I need to know?

I looked at a local equestrian center and signed up for riding classes. I plan on talking these classes for a year or two before I decide to purchase a horse.

I've been looking up some information on the animals. Since I live in a large city, I obviously can't keep it myself, so I plan on boarding it in a facility.

I've been mulling over ideas in my head, I've wanted to have a horse since I was a kid, and now that I have a decent career with no significant debt I think I'm ready to start the process.

What is some important information I should know and is there anywhere you can point me to so I can learn more?



Submitted January 21, 2019 at 10:01PM by FenrisDCLXVI
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/aijen0/hello_everyone_i_have_questions/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment