Thursday, December 13, 2018

#mylittlepony - #New To The Fandom


New To The Fandom

I started watching the show earlier this year when my little sister showed me and other family members the first couple of episodes and while I really enjoyed them, I didn't consider myself a brony or actually watch the show on my own. However that changed back in October when I was on a vacation with my family and watched the episode Putting Your Hoof Down with my sister. We didn't get to finish it and I wanted to see how it ended so I finished it when we got home and got hooked (Favorite character is Fluttershy. One of the most adorable characters I've ever seen). This and Breaking Bad are the 2 shows I'm trying to catch up on right now (Weird combo I know, but 2 awesome shows IMO). Favorite episodes so far are Bridle Gossip, Party Of One,Lesson Zero, 28 Pranks Later, Hurricane Fluttershy, Discordant Harmony, Return Of Harmony Parts 1 and 2, and Twilight's Kingdom Parts 1 and 2.

So yeah, I'm excited to join this fandom. You guys seem like an awesome group. :0)



Submitted December 13, 2018 at 08:04AM by Spidey10
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/a5u919/new_to_the_fandom/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment