Monday, December 10, 2018

#horses - #Switching Disciplines


Switching Disciplines

The last few months I haven't been progressing with my trainer the way I thought I should.

I've been thinking of trying English, found a barn and took a handful of lessons in November and felt like I was finally going somewhere, even if I've been dropped back down to remastering the trot.

My western trainer told me tonight she saw me as a backyard hobby rider, dabbling in things here and there but not a seriously competitive person.

I'm going to make the full switch from Western to English. I hope they will take me more seriously than she did.



Submitted December 10, 2018 at 06:33PM by pinetreecannon
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/a524u4/switching_disciplines/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment