Sunday, December 16, 2018

#horses - #I thought you guys might like to hear my harrowing tale of how I nearly fell headfirst off my lesson horse


I thought you guys might like to hear my harrowing tale of how I nearly fell headfirst off my lesson horse

I've been practicing jumping for the past few months, just trotting over the jump and then cantering once we're over it. About 2 weeks ago, Swayze, my lesson horse, was feeling a little bit lazy and disobedient. I couldn't get him trotting fast enough to clear the jump, but unfortunately, I didn't realize this until I found myself sprawled out on his neck. Lucky for me, I saved myself. That's the second time I've almost fallen :D totally can't wait to really fall off one day!



Submitted December 15, 2018 at 10:36PM by TreeDwarf
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/a6mn6u/i_thought_you_guys_might_like_to_hear_my/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment