Tuesday, December 18, 2018

#horses - #I need help-ish


I need help-ish

I am an amputee veteran in NorthEast Ohio, and I'm looking for a charity that gets veterans in the saddle, again. I love riding, and it was my heart for some time. I'm big, but not fat, at 260, crazy, I know. (I used to have a love affair with a Mule named Jasper. Haha) I worked in stables as part of my rehab, but I am desperate to get some of that four legged therapy. I know there is a charity somewhere near me, but I cannot find it for the life of me. Please help, even if it's helping out in stables to be around them. The Soul needs them.



Submitted December 17, 2018 at 10:19PM by semantics88
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/a782th/i_need_helpish/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment