Monday, November 19, 2018

#mylittlepony - #I’ve got to buy a gift for a brony, pls help


I've got to buy a gift for a brony, pls help

I want to get him something he can use for a really long term period of time. I don't want it to be anything like a plushie that he just puts on a shelf and that's that. I want it to be something that he'll use on a daily basis. He's also a big gamer. I was thinking like a my little pony mouse or keyboard? Idk. He never misses a brony con, he spends 400-600$ on my little pony items alone and has a ton of merchandise which is what makes this a lot harder. I need some unique and useful. Thanks <3



Submitted November 19, 2018 at 04:27AM by ItsEthan1212
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9yfy8m/ive_got_to_buy_a_gift_for_a_brony_pls_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment