Thursday, November 15, 2018

#mylittlepony - #Do people talk about Screwball anymore?


Do people talk about Screwball anymore?

I remember back when Screwball was such a big deal within the fandom ever since appearing in The Return of Harmony. There were pictures, stories and songs about her (Daddy Discord remains a classic in my mind). But as time went on, she just sorta lost popularity whereas other background characters like Derpy and Dr. Hooves have gotten more and more recognition. I'm beginning to wonder if people forgot that she even existed in the first place. Think about it: aside from DisneyFanatic2364, not a lot of people (that I know of at least) seem to talk about her much. I can't say I blame those who forgot about her considering that she's only appeared in two episodes (there was a minor cameo in The Cutie Remark that I didn't even know about until recently). Maybe throwing her into Chaosville will jog people's memories. What do you think: does Screwball get enough attention from the fandom nowadays or not?



Submitted November 15, 2018 at 05:13PM by DaveyBoy1995
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9xgwif/do_people_talk_about_screwball_anymore/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment