Friday, November 16, 2018

#horses - #A question for anyone who has experience riding with a pack of horses


A question for anyone who has experience riding with a pack of horses

Before I ask my question, I just want to be clear that I have never ridden a horse. A donkey once when I was a kid, but after watching the Rohirrim charge from Lord of the Rings and Balin's charge against the Saracens in the Kingdom of Heaven. I'm crazy curious.

What it's like galloping with a pack of horses and riders beside you? How much does it differ from riding yourself?

Because I intend to ride a horse one day and try shooting a bow and arrow from horseback and hitting a target.

And I'd love to ride with a group of 10 friends pretty much side by ride wielding a lance or sword each. (even if they're only mock versions), just to feel the thrill of a Calvary charge!

I know that it would take time to practice and cost quite a bit, but it would be hella worth it! :P

But until then, I'd love to hear from those who have done it!



Submitted November 16, 2018 at 06:55PM by Antique_Lord
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9xshhk/a_question_for_anyone_who_has_experience_riding/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment