Thursday, November 8, 2018

#horses - #Just joined a Polo Team


Just joined a Polo Team

So some background; I've ridden 4 years western and did a lot of bareback work.

I made the rash decision to join my colleges Polo team last night. Dues are 350$ a semester and I have to have my own boots, helmet, gloves, and face mask which is not horrible. I can bring my own saddle but I don't know if I'm riding a specific horse all the time or what - so I can't buy one yet. I'd prefer to have my own saddle just for my own comfort but past that it doesn't really matter.

Has anyone on this sub played Polo before? Can I get any tips or tricks that might be handy? Is there anything I need to know? I'll be riding a lot next semester and I'm really excited.

TLDR; Need tips for first time Polo player.



Submitted November 08, 2018 at 12:10PM by ohfredi
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9vcwq9/just_joined_a_polo_team/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment