Wednesday, November 21, 2018

#horses - #Horse-related forums and wesbites.


Horse-related forums and wesbites.

Other than COTH and this subreddit, where do you spend your time online for horse-related content? Back in the day I used to utilize "equestrian" on LiveJournal and before that, the HorseCity forums...I'd love an active forum to browse so I'm open to suggestions. I'm also open to Facebook group suggestions, or general websites that you like to get your news and knowledge from. I'm not particularly picky about it pertaining to a specific discipline. :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

(I did do a search and found a couple threads from a couple years ago ... wondering if there's anything new that I might be unaware of that hasn't been touched on in the past.)



Submitted November 21, 2018 at 07:03AM by cookierunner3
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9z3gxt/horserelated_forums_and_wesbites/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment