Sunday, November 4, 2018

#horses - #Hoping to take my first ever lessons soon! Any tips/things to know?


Hoping to take my first ever lessons soon! Any tips/things to know?

A little background, I'm 26, and have a slight fear of horses. It's not much, a friend of mine as a child had a horse who was known to bite you if you came near him. So more sort of a wary appreciation of horses than I guess a fear?

Today my partner and I visited a local stable that does classes throughout the year, and got a look around, and got to meet the horses they use for class.

Everyone was very nice, the stables looked very well tended, as did the horses. ( I guess only recently they lost their oldest horse, and she was 48! )

I know a little bit about horses but I'd like some help supplementing my knowledge before I sign up for the class, anything you'd teach an absolute beginner, if possible. Thanks a bunch :)



Submitted November 04, 2018 at 01:53AM by Mythiiical
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9u20si/hoping_to_take_my_first_ever_lessons_soon_any/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment