Saturday, November 10, 2018

#horses - #Alright folks, I could use some tips for dealing with a slow horse


Alright folks, I could use some tips for dealing with a slow horse

The horse I ride currently loves to start each lesson out slow. He doesn't really listen to my aids. Even a tap on the butt doesn't always help. He only listens to my instructor's aids.

What do you guys suggest? Should I try starting him out trotting for a few minutes while I wait for my instructor to arrive? Maybe trot him over the pole once or twice? I'd really like to break this cycle and keep him moving at a good pace.



Submitted November 10, 2018 at 01:50PM by TreeDwarf
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9vxqxn/alright_folks_i_could_use_some_tips_for_dealing/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment