Wednesday, October 10, 2018

#horses - #The wife reckons I should learn to ride with her. I am nearly 50, really?


The wife reckons I should learn to ride with her. I am nearly 50, really?

So has anyone else done this? Seems like a daft idea to me, just wondering if there are any blokes on Reddit done this and was it worthwhile / is it enjoyable?

We have two horses at home, one white, tuther is black & white (see I am pretty much an expert). I know once she stopped laughing she would love it, but I can't really see the appeal as I already have a quad bike.

So should I give it a go?



Submitted October 10, 2018 at 01:01PM by boyscoutalchemist
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9n2ejl/the_wife_reckons_i_should_learn_to_ride_with_her/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment