Thursday, October 18, 2018

#horses - #Help with lesson ad?


Help with lesson ad?

I'm making an "ad" for myself to share on Facebook to advertise lessons for Obstacle Challenges.

My question for y'all is: Would you want to see a list of accomplishments in the ad showing what I have achieved? I'm debating because I feel it's a bit pretentious, but it also shows that I know what I'm doing.

The list is rather long, 15 awards/titles. I'm only including national finals results and year end awards. I've listed out things from 2015 till now as that's when I seriously started showing.

I want to let people know that they are in capable hands but not come off as bragging/pretentious.



Submitted October 18, 2018 at 10:27AM by saltytexan
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9patkv/help_with_lesson_ad/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment