Monday, October 8, 2018

#horses - #Frustrating


Frustrating

I need to vent about my horse.

I had my first lesson with my green, but very quiet, ottb. I havent done lessons in years. When I stopped, I was around 17 and had my own very well trained horse and started working full time. I was jumping around 4 foot jumps and was really good.

Anyways. It frustrates me that I'm not as good as I used to be. I know my ottb is still learning and is young minded anf i know it's been years since i did formal lessons, but it gets frustrating when i cant do the same things i used to.

Anyone else get frustrated with their horses?



Submitted October 08, 2018 at 07:00PM by bhyslop84
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9mko5u/frustrating/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment