Friday, October 12, 2018

#horses - #Frequency of lessons for complete newbie leading up to horse tour.


Frequency of lessons for complete newbie leading up to horse tour.

Hi guys,

So here's the deal, if everything goes to plan I will be going to Iceland at the end of October next year, and one of the things I would like to be able to do is a horse tour (not one for experienced riders, just a basic package).

I have been told that I will be able to learn the basics of horse riding for then, but my question is how frequently do you think I would have to go and how many hours would I have to log, so to speak, so that I could achieve this? Let's assume I started next month?

Couple details, if it makes any difference:

Male, 5' 11, 14st 6lbs (this should be decreasing going forward anyway), absolutely no riding experience.



Submitted October 12, 2018 at 04:18AM by FatalNewbie
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9nj1pr/frequency_of_lessons_for_complete_newbie_leading/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment