Tuesday, September 25, 2018

#mylittlepony - #When did Twilight stop being fun?


When did Twilight stop being fun?

I'm trying to catch up on all the episodes I've missed this season and I've come to a terrible realization: Twilight Sparkle has become worst pony.

I used to really like her, too. Maybe it's nostalgia speaking, but I feel like she used to be witty, clever, decisive, a natural leader, and a genuinely good person. Inexperienced in friendship matters, sure, but quickly learning actually applicable life lessons. And her snark was amazing.

Now it seems she can't appear in an episode without making such obviously poor decisions that the rest of the cast have to call her out on it. She doesn't seem to solve problems so much as run flailing blindly into them and then, once the damage has been done, apologize really hard until things get better. And she barely ever snarks! I think Starlight stole her snark.

I dunno, maybe I'm the one who changed and I'm just being unfair and nostalgic. But either way, I just don't enjoy her these days. RIP my once-upon-a-time best pony. You shall be missed.



Submitted September 25, 2018 at 04:25AM by stphven
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9iqyhe/when_did_twilight_stop_being_fun/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment