Thursday, September 6, 2018

#mylittlepony - #What if all the Generations of MLP started coming together?


What if all the Generations of MLP started coming together?

SCENARIO

Reality starts warping and twisting. After a nightmarish "storm", the Mane 7 look out and discover that Equestria has become a patchwork reality made up of all the different My Little Pony canons.

The fantastical world of My Little Pony 'n Friends.

The suburban world of My Little Pony Tales.

The sugary-sweet world of My Little Pony G3.

The modern-day meets high-fantasy world of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

The world of My Little Pony: G5 (We don't have much specific detail regarding this one, but that's what imagination is for!).

In the aftermath of this "reality hurricane", how do you imagine the various civilizations would get along?

How would the ponies of the G4 setting get along with their counterparts?



Submitted September 06, 2018 at 08:41AM by Tyranid457
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/9dj9r1/what_if_all_the_generations_of_mlp_started_coming/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment