Wednesday, September 5, 2018

#horses - #My grandpa is in the hospital an we have to take care of his horse


My grandpa is in the hospital an we have to take care of his horse

My grandpa has an adult horse, he raised her like a spoiled child (too much food, treats and and attention all day). He had an accident and my mother is taking care of the horse these days. The horse is sad and she is misbehaving. The first days she had broken the fenced, ate the chickens food and broke more things. These last day she didn't escape but today she pooped in her water pile. My mother thinks she is afraid and sad but we can only visit her two times a day. My mom gives her treats when she is good and my sister, who love horses, gives her a lot of love but only once a day.

Is there anything else we can do to make the horse be better?



Submitted September 05, 2018 at 02:57AM by reddixit
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/9d4mi3/my_grandpa_is_in_the_hospital_an_we_have_to_take/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment