Monday, August 6, 2018

#horses - #Working with a "know it all" little girl


Working with a "know it all" little girl

Hi there!

I'll soon be working with a little girl at my barn that I've been told is a bit of a "know it all". I've yet to meet her, so this is only second hand information from the barn owner who has had her around while feeding a day or two. The little girl's mom says she reads all the time about horses and is constantly researching, which is great! She also went to a summer horse camp, so she has some experience. I'm happy to work with somebody who's super eager to learn, I love passing along what I know. I just want to make sure she stays safe and how I can best do this without seeming like a killjoy.

I'm just wondering if anybody had experience with this sort of little girl and if there was any advice or info you could pass along!



Submitted August 06, 2018 at 02:10PM by moonshineseve
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/954puw/working_with_a_know_it_all_little_girl/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment