Tuesday, August 7, 2018

#horses - #Please help me find my horse.


Please help me find my horse.

This horse was my best friend, my "spirit horse" if you will, but as I did not own him, he was sold and/or traded. I was told he went to a horse dealer called Dean Nolan in Bonduel, Wisconsin. I'm trying to find this horse and and I will do anything to find him. His name is Zed, he was a Spotted Saddle Horse, but could easily be confused with a Tennessee Walker. He was a black and white pinto with four white stockings and his mane was split, black and white. He was spunky and anxious and loved going fast. Please if anyone has any information on where he might be, please let me know. I also have pictures of him and me with him if you would like to see those, if they would help. So please people of r/horses - help me find my best friend.



Submitted August 07, 2018 at 10:53AM by joerider26
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Horses/comments/95dcy1/please_help_me_find_my_horse/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment